QC Plugins Update

A quick fix for my OSC plugins. There was a stupid bug that affected changing the IP address. Should actually work now

Månsteri OSC Sender Plugin v. 1.3 changes:
– Fixed a bug in setting the IP Address. The IP should actually change now.

Animata OSC Plugin v. 1.3 changes:
– Fixed a bug in setting the IP Address. The IP should actually change now.

Download: http://mansteri.com/software/

Tags: , ,

11 Responses to “QC Plugins Update”

1. fabila says:

Hi! This plugin doesn´t work on my Imac 10.6.3. Please look at here:

> (null)
    : Patch with name “QCPlugInPatch:AnimataOSCBonePlugIn” is missing

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create node of class “QCPlugInPatch” and identifier “AnimataOSCBonePlugIn”

> (null)
    : Patch with name “QCPlugInPatch:AnimataOSCBonePlugIn” is missing

> (null)
    : Patch with name “QCPlugInPatch:AnimataOSCPlugIn” is missing

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create node of class “QCPlugInPatch” and identifier “AnimataOSCPlugIn”

> (null)
    : Patch with name “QCPlugInPatch:AnimataOSCPlugIn” is missing

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create node of class “QCPlugInPatch” and identifier “AnimataOSCPlugIn”

> (null)
    : Patch with name “QCPlugInPatch:AnimataOSCJointPlugIn” is missing

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create node of class “QCPlugInPatch” and identifier “AnimataOSCJointPlugIn”

> (null)
    : Patch with name “QCPlugInPatch:AnimataOSCJointPlugIn” is missing

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create connection from [“outputResult” @ “Expression_6”] to [“inputJointXPosition” @ “PlugInPatch_AnimataOSCJointPlugIn_2”]

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create connection from [“outputResult” @ “Expression_4”] to [“inputJointXPosition” @ “PlugInPatch_AnimataOSCJointPlugIn_1”]

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create connection from [“outputValue” @ “Smooth_1”] to [“inputBoneLength” @ “PlugInPatch_AnimataOSCBonePlugIn_2”]

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create connection from [“outputValue” @ “Interpolation_2”] to [“inputJointYPosition” @ “PlugInPatch_AnimataOSCJointPlugIn_2”]

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create connection from [“outputNumber” @ “JavaScript_1”] to [“inputLayerVisibility” @ “PlugInPatch_AnimataOSCPlugIn_1”]

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create connection from [“outputValue” @ “Interpolation_3”] to [“inputJointYPosition” @ “PlugInPatch_AnimataOSCJointPlugIn_1”]

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create connection from [“outputResult” @ “Expression_3”] to [“inputLayerVisibility” @ “PlugInPatch_AnimataOSCPlugIn_2”]

> Macro Patch
    Cannot create connection from [“outputResult” @ “Expression_1”] to [“inputBoneLength” @ “PlugInPatch_AnimataOSCBonePlugIn_1”]

> (null)
    State restoration failed on

• Månsteri says:

Did you install the plug-in in the right location? /Library/Graphics/Quartz Composer Plug-Ins/ And not to the Quartz Composer Patches folder where you install plug-ins from Kineme.

Are you trying to open some specific .qtz composition?

2. fabila says:

Well, I installed everything correct /Library/Graphics/Quartz Composer Plug-Ins, but what did you say about Kineme. Do I need something from them and if that so what?

• Månsteri says:

No, you don’t need anything from Kineme for this to work.

Did you restart QC after installing the plug-in?

3. fabila says:

No. I did not. But I quit QC and started all over again couple of times and I got that error message

4. fabila says:

BTW, in my directory /Library/Graphics/Quartz Composer/plugins I don´t have any Quartz Composer patches folder

• Månsteri says:

That folder is /Library/Graphics/Quartz Composer Patches/
      It’s fine, if you don’t have it. It’s just for plug-ins from Kineme.net and some other stuff.

Try removing the plug-in and then downloading and installing it again. Other than that I can’t really help you. It runs just fine on my MacBook Pro with 10.6.3

And make sure that it’s only installed in one place. There are three different locations QC uses for plugins:
      YourHD/Library/Graphics/Quartz Composer Plug-Ins/
      YourHD/System/Library/Graphics/Quartz Composer Plug-Ins/
      YourHD/Users/yourusername/Library/Graphics/Quartz Composer Plug-Ins/

Use the root or the user Library for custom plug-ins.

5. fabila says:

Finally I got it!. It was on my system. Thanks !

6. JP says:

The Månsteri OSC Sender Plugin is great. Thank you very much.

JP

7. Erik says:

Hi,
    I am trying to get that patch you made of the green line to work with my video-sl, but I can’t seem to figure out how to make the 2 communicate? So far I just downloaded the QC application, I have it up and running with you SeratoVisualScratch patch in the viewer menu and serato open. granted I am new very new to this application, How do I make it so that my turntable can visually manipulate the live animation?

• Månsteri says:

– First you will have to import the SeratoVisualScratch.qtz file in to Scratch Live.
      – Then load a song (or whatever audio file you want to scratch) into one of the decks in Scratch Live
      – Drag the SeratoVisualScratch.qtz patch to the corresponding video window in Video-SL
      – Scratch

It works best if you have the TTM 57SL mixer.